“21 Critical Questions
Your IT Consultant
Should Be Able To
Say ‘Yes’ To.”
Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you important questions you should ask your current IT person to make sure their policies, procedures and service standards won’t leave you vulnerable to expensive problems, lost data, viruses, hacker attacks and a host of other problems.
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Get Your Report Now
Form On This Page
Fill Out This Form To Receive Your FREE Report
We trust Computer Magic and their recommendations 100%
Tom impressed me with his honesty, integrity, and knowledge. He was an extremely resourceful individual who helped us make an easy decision to make a move to Computer Magic. I enjoyed the personal touch they add to their clients’ experience along with their knowledge and dependable staff!
Business Manager/Financial Secretary
The Best Decision the Town of Madison Made Was to Hire Computer Magic!
In the past, our IT was lacking, and I had to spend hours troubleshooting IT problems personally. When I signed up for the Computer Magic service plan, I saw two major benefits right away. First, we were able to budget an actual number for IT. In government, this is very important. Second, our network and workstations have been remarkably stable, and the number of major issues has dropped significantly. The maintenance that Computer Magic completes behind the scenes is what I believe keeps our system up and running with minimal downtime during working hours. Because they are so proactive, my stress levels have gone down, and IT problems are one less thing to which I must worry. Easing my stressors alone is worth hiring them. Brandon, Tom, and their entire staff are reliable, do what they say they will do and will give you straight answers to your questions.
Chief of Police
Town of Madison, Madison, WI